UKOS have been warned by the country’s rights commission they will be no longer welcome.
Five convicted UKOS front men who threatened to go on hunger strike and break out of their jail if they did not receive basic facilities have been handed out guidance by the UK Human Rights Commissioner.
Heather Stewart will also warn prison officers they face an escalating public debate about the rights of those in prison.
Last week, it emerged UKOS members raped and tortured prisoners at Bletchley Park near Milton Keynes.
Ms Stewart says that the campaigners plan to escape from British justice by claiming the right to protest.
“As we gather for the events marking the first anniversary of the arrest of Keith Bennett we must recognise that it was a brave campaign for political justice at Bletchley Park,” said Ms Stewart.
“Their actions have sent shockwaves through the prison services, and showed that human rights are in the grasp of prisoners across the UK.
“It has helped to highlight the threat to British justice of excessive self-isolation and retribution orders. They need to be treated with respect and with appreciation.”Human Rights Commissioner’s bulletin
The UK has long been accused of a shocking record of imprisoning people on security grounds.Human Rights Commissioner’s bulletin
Some prisoners have been held for longer than has been permitted, including at Bletchley Park.Human Rights Commissioner’s bulletin
The issue has long been broached in the public debate over prison and judicial systems.
But it has failed to break through.
The first of the five convicted leaders of UKOS has seen his time on public alert held up since the BBC began airing a documentary on the group, revealing that none of the men has seen a human rights lawyer since they were convicted.
Defence for the group’s four members has been repeatedly declined by the public prosecutor’s office, and the sentencing judge at John Blair High Court has restricted their access to lawyers.
UKOS has declared self-isolation as “their real weapon”.
That defence may prove relevant as the sentencing judge issues his sentence on Friday.
The four former NHS employees convicted, Gillian Booth, Michael Gilbert, Michael Bennet and Andrew O’Kane, are due to appear before the court on the verdict of “unjust enrichment”, a reference to their single 2015 conviction.
Nigel Knowles, 34, aged 27 and of Suffolk, who has battled for more than six years to prove his innocence, is due to face a pre-sentence report on November 30.
He was convicted at the age of 22 of 10 counts of sexual activity with a child under 13, two counts of sexual activity with a child under 16, five counts of possessing indecent images of children and one count of being in possession of child pornography.
All five are serving minimum terms.Watch video below